At some point, most of us have ordered some gadget or another online that was supposed to be at our doorstep in 2 days, but showed up a week late. A vague delivery, shipping, or manufacturer dysfunction is usually touted as the reason we didn’t get our new whatchamacallit on time, and life goes on. No big deal, right?
Now imagine that your same whatchamacallit online product, whatever it may be, was one of 1000 integral components needed to complete a project, and that you had faced that same supply chain issue with every single component needed to build your final product.
At this point, the interruption in your delivery service has gone from a slight annoyance to a massive pain in the you know what…
What if that supply chain issue cost you $150 BILLION DOLLARS each year?
Mining companies have come up against these same challenges for decades, but the opportunity for addressing them has expanded with the addition of a new variable: digital transformation and blockchain technology.
Today we’d like to introduce you to
MineHub Technologies Inc.
TSXV : MHUB
ACCESS THE COMPANY’S LATEST NEWS HERE
ACCESS THE CORPORATE PRESENTATION HERE
1.8 Trillion USD in metals and minerals move across the planet every year, feeding industry with the raw materials that create the products we use every day.1
Mining companies face challenges to supply chains, including lengthy delays in receiving and shipping goods, growing inflation, shortage of raw materials and growing geo-political constraints.
Multiparty and paperwork issues alone account for 150 Billion dollars yearly.2
Minehub Technologies, Inc., a Vancouver based company, engages in the development and operation of a block-chain technology platform for the mining industry. Its MineHub platform offers supply chain visibility, contract management, credit management, invoice and payments, and insights capabilities.
The company recently announced that it has entered into a commercial agreement with Capstone Copper Corp., one of Canada’s leading copper producers for use of the MineHub Platform.
Under the agreement, Capstone will subscribe to the MineHub platform and enterprise applications as a commercial user.
A first live shipment with approximately 10,000 MT of copper concentrate was initiated on the MineHub platform and is on its way from the United States to Japan.
At the time of this writing, TradingView is indicating TSXV:MHUB as “BUY” summary, with a “STRONG BUY” opinion based on Moving Averages.
- First company to commercialize an end-to-ed digital supply chain solution for the mining and metals industry.
- The companies blockchain platform was part of the first ever blockchain-based iron ore trade completion in 2020.3
- Strategic partners: Wheaton Precious Metals, ING Bank, BHP, Vale, Kimura Capital, China Baowu ,IBM.4
- The company is Globally Established, with teams in strategic markets such as Japan, Singapore and China, where more than 50% of metal commodity flows end up or are processed.5
TSXV:MHUB’s blockchain-based platform provides a digital solution for the mining industry, allowing stakeholders to track and manage the entire mining supply chain from ore extraction to delivery to customers. The platform uses smart contracts to automate processes and ensure that transactions are secure, transparent, and auditable.
By using MineHub, mining companies can improve their supply chain management, reduce costs, and increase their operational efficiency. The platform provides real-time visibility into the supply chain, enabling companies to make more informed decisions and respond quickly to changing market conditions.
In addition, the use of blockchain technology in the mining industry can help to mitigate some of the challenges related to mining technology by improving the traceability of raw materials, reducing the risk of fraud, and increasing the efficiency of the mining process.
The below image delineates the supply chain of cobalt alone in 2020, a veritable spider web of potential supply chain issues.
The cobalt market Size is projected to reach USD 19.47 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 9.3%.6 Imagine the potential for financial loss through this supply chain… and this is only one commodity.
Source: Identifying supply risks by mapping the cobalt supply chain – ScienceDirect
Put simply, the use of blockchain technology and platforms like MineHub can help address supply chain issues and improve the sustainability of the mining industry.
It is estimated that the digital transformation of the supply chain process will generate 320 Billion dollars of value in the metals and mining industry over the next decade.7
This includes 77 Billion through integration of technologies such as MineHub that enable better data exchange amongst participants.8
When it comes to the mining industry, MineHub’s technology is scalable and has many sophisticated applications to streamline and provide social and economic value to the use of its platform.
This blockchain technology has the ability to track carbon emissions and verify mineral provenance amongst other applications, and the company has already established itself by partnering with some of the biggest players in the industry on its mission to create a digitized supply chain.
ESG (environmental, social, and governance) factors are becoming increasingly important in the global economy, and by addressing supply chain issues and tracking carbon emissions and mineral provenance, companies can demonstrate their commitment to sustainability and build trust with stakeholders.
Specifically, tracking carbon emissions and mineral provenance can be helpful in promoting more sustainable practices and addressing supply chain issues.
Reducing carbon emissions is a critical aspect of addressing climate change and promoting sustainability. Tracking emissions can help companies identify areas for improvement and develop strategies for reducing their carbon footprint. TSXV:MHUB’s technology will allow companies to use blockchain technology to create transparent and auditable records of their emissions data, which can help build trust with stakeholders and promote accountability.
Mineral provenance is also a key consideration for companies in the mining industry, as it can help ensure that minerals are sourced responsibly and ethically. By tracking the origin and chain of custody of minerals, companies can identify and address any potential human rights violations or environmental impacts associated with their supply chain. This same blockchain technology can be particularly useful in this context, as it allows for secure and transparent tracking of mineral provenance data.
- MHUB’s digital technology platform follows a rapid deployment model, for speed and scalability
- Although the technology is metals and mining based now, it has huge potential to expand to other areas
- The company is addressing key issues found in other commodity supply chains
- In a world where ESG is at the forefront of society, this tech is helping companies to create compliance
- Over 150B per year is lost in multiparty and paper processes in moving raw minerals – this blockchain technology has the potential to save companies exponential dollars in the transport and trade of raw minerals.
Digital Marketing Agency of Record: GloBull Technologies Inc., (“GloBull”).
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB). GloBull, has or expects to receive from Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB) $7500.00 for 30 days (22 BUSINESS DAYS).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not GloBull, its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by GloBull for this Article. GloBull was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. GloBull requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. GloBull, relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and GloBull, has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) GloBull, and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements.
These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to:
(a) revenue generating potential with respect to Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s industry;
(b) market opportunity;
(c) Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s business plans and strategies;
(d) services that Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB) intends to offer;
(e) Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s milestone projections and targets;
(f) Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications;
(g) Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and
(h) Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s expectations regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value.
Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about:
(a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s business plan;
(b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner;
(c) Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis;
(d) Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies;
(e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures;
(f) Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel;
(g) political and regulatory stability;
(h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms;
(i) changes in applicable legislation;
(j) stability in financial and capital markets; and
(k) expectations regarding the level of disruption as a result of CV-19.
Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance, or achievements of Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB) to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation:
(a) Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations;
(b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s business;
(c) the volatility of global capital markets;
(d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB)’s business operations
(e) Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB) may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and
(f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB) undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB) nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency, or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB) nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB) or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB) or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Minehub Technologies Inc. (TSX.V:MHUB) or such entities.
Caution: Microcap stocks are not suitable for everyone, and it’s important to carefully consider your own financial goals and risk tolerance before making any investment decisions. We recommend consulting a licensed investment professional.