The Alternative Wellness Industry Is Making Leaps And Bounds Into the Global Mental Health Market
LOVE Pharma specializes in mental health and sexual wellness by licensing and distributing psychedelic and hemp-infused products.
Lets take a look at the industry …
The alternative wellness industry is carving a niche within the global mental health market, which as a whole was valued at US $381.98 billion in 2020, and is estimated to grow to US $527.44 billion by 2030. (1)
But this company is rapidly expanding within a niche sector within the market…
Data Bridge Market Research analysis suggests that the pharmaceutical psychedelic market is growing with a CAGR of 13.3% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach over USD 8MM by 2029 from USD 2.9 MM in 2021. (2) f
That’s a good-sized slice of a very substantial pie.
As regulations evolve with respect to alternative medicinal practices, Love Pharma is firmly staking their claim at the ground floor. This industry is unequivocally blowing up at an astounding rate, and having been listed on the CSE since September 2021, a strategic foothold has been firmly planted.
Let’s start with a brief recap of the company, though.
With a focus on the global sexual Health and Wellness markets, Love Pharma Inc. (CSE: LUV) (FSE: G1Q0) was founded in 2020, with the intention to bring innovative sexual health-and-wellness products to market. The company holds exclusive licenses to produce, market, package, sell and distribute patent-protected therapeutic and pharmaceutical products throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, and North America.
The company’s growth and development plan took a major leap forward this month, with the announcement that Love Pharma is establishing a strategic alliance with Starton Therapeutics (Starton), a leading clinical-stage biotechnology company in the United States. Most notably, Starton is focused on transforming standard of care therapies with proprietary continuous delivery technology, allowing individuals undergoing cancer treatment to receive continuous treatment to live better, longer.
This company has only been listed since September of 2021, and they’ve gained attention quickly.
All signs point to an opportunity with limitless potential in a market space that is growing rapidly.
Key Highlights (3)
- Love Pharma (CSE:LUV) Acquired the rights to a patent-pending psilocybin strip, which utilizes already-existing novel technology implemented for the mucoadhesive CBD Strip.
- Significant near and mid-term growth catalysts – 7.2% CAGR over the next 10 years (nutraceuticals)
- Investing in sustainable, long-term revenue with proven products, technologies, and established sales performance
- Retail ready products for cross-channel promotion to include DTC, brick & mortar, MLM, closed networks, white labeling, and others
- 6 exclusively licensed technologies
- Experienced, long-term, drug and nutraceutical team
- Domestic and international expansion
Love Pharma (CSE:LUV) became a player to watch right out of the gate with the release of their fertility line, strategically launched in staggered phases so as not to dilute each products impact.
No one likes to talk about infertility, especially young healthy foks. This company nailed the marketing strategy within a giant, but under-discussed market – 75% of unexplained infertility cases are related to lubrication issues, insufficiency, or ingredients that are detrimental to sperm. (4)
With launch products Bloom and Auralief swiftly licensed for sales – creating an immediate revenue stream, the company partnered with Potent Ventures and confidently made their mark the Sexual Wellness market.
What does that industry look like?
The United States sexual wellness market is expected to reach US$15.9 billion by 2027, (5)
But they were not done.
We mentioned the Global Mental Health Market earlier, and this is where things start to heat up.
LUV Pharma the Company paired with the creator of a muco-adhesive sublingual strip to develop it for use as a psilocybin delivery system.
As psilocybin has gained increased legitimacy in the mental healthcare field, and this school of thought is growing rapidly following a 2018 “breakthrough” designation by the FDA, allowing for the fast-tracking of drug-trials.(6)
A recent Phase II study at Imperial College London found psilocybin performed just as well as Lexapro™-a widely used antidepressant-in easing the symptoms of major depression; and outperformed the prescription medication on a range of secondary measures.
Remember that 381.98 billion Mental Health Care market in the US alone? This company is on the ground floor.
When evaluating public companies within this industry, the management team is a salient factor.
Love Pharma (CSE:LUV) boasts an incredibly well rounded team. The directors an management are comprised of individuals with an extensive arsenal of skills.
- Specialists in corporate development, equity, private equity, venture capital financing, private placements and investor relations
- CFO with prior experience in the cannabinoid industry
- Prior CEO of GLenbriar with extensive strategic planning experience
- Financial specialist with trans border expertise
- Consumer goods specialist with a focus on OTC drug and nutraceutical development including regulatory clinical research.
This leadership team is advantateously positioned to address regulatory, sales, and licensing directives skillfully, and with precise tactical knowledge of the industry.
Our team is excited to see what Love Pharma (CSE:LUV) is planning next, make sure this company is the top of your watch list.
Digital Marketing Agency of Record: Globull Technologies Inc., (“GloBull”).
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by LOVE Pharma Inc. GloBull, has or expects to receive from LOVE Pharma Inc. $7,500.00 USD for 30 days (22 BUSINESS DAYS).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not GloBull, its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by GloBull for this Article. GloBull was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. GloBull requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. GloBull, relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and GloBull, has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) GloBull, and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding LOVE Pharma Inc.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements.
These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to:
(a) revenue generating potential with respect to LOVE Pharma Inc.’s industry;
(b) market opportunity;
(c) LOVE Pharma Inc.’s business plans and strategies;
(d) services that LOVE Pharma Inc. intends to offer;
(e) LOVE Pharma Inc.’s milestone projections and targets;
(f) LOVE Pharma Inc.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications;
(g) LOVE Pharma Inc.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and
(h) LOVE Pharma Inc.’s expectations regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value.
Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about:
(a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute LOVE Pharma Inc.’s business plan;
(b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner;
(c) LOVE Pharma Inc.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis;
(d) LOVE Pharma Inc.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies;
(e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures;
(f) LOVE Pharma Inc.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel;
(g) political and regulatory stability;
(h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms;
(i) changes in applicable legislation;
(j) stability in financial and capital markets; and
(k) expectations regarding the level of disruption as a result of CV-19.
Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance, or achievements of LOVE Pharma Inc. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation:
(a) LOVE Pharma Inc.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations;
(b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact LOVE Pharma Inc.’s business;
(c) the volatility of global capital markets;
(d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing LOVE Pharma Inc.’s business operations
(e) LOVE Pharma Inc. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and
(f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, LOVE Pharma Inc. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does LOVE Pharma Inc. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency, or completeness of the information in this document. Neither LOVE Pharma Inc. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of LOVE Pharma Inc. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of LOVE Pharma Inc. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of LOVE Pharma Inc. or such entities.
Caution: Microcap stocks are not suitable for everyone, and it’s important to carefully consider your own financial goals and risk tolerance before making any investment decisions. We recommend consulting a licensed investment professional.