This Content Is Only For Subscribers
In the Battle for Play-to-Earn Gaming Supremacy, This ‘Underdog’ Canadian Company Could Finish on Top
Good Gamer Entertainment Inc’s (TSXV:GOOD) (OTC:GGAMF) ‘The Chosen Ones’ Appears to Have the Kingdoms, the Heroes, the Battles and the NFTs to Stand Out!
When it comes to MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) play-to-earn gaming the battles between companies have become even fiercer than the battles players wage in the games. As the market has exploded in size, companies are fighting ‘tooth and nail’ for larger market share and clear winners are emerging. For example, Thetan Arena, a new P2E NFT based video game that just launched in November of 2021, quickly announced that it had over 7 million users. That number really sparkles when compared to industry giant Axie Infinity’s 2.5 million monthly average users. Thetan Arena now currently boasts over 23 million users, according to PlaytoEarn.online. The company’s market cap reached a high of USD $179.97M in March and is currently sitting at USD $92.87M after the initial growth surge. While Thetan Arena’s growth has definitely caught the attention of industry observers, it’s not the only play-to-earn gaming company that has seen big gains lately. For instance:Yield Guild Games This play-to-earn gaming company raised $4 million in a second round of financing in September 2021 and has since gone on to raise $22.4 million across a total of five financing rounds.
The company just saw its market cap surge from $264.86M on March 15 to $391.63M on April 1. Yield Guild, which launched in December 2020, now reports it has over 100,000 members and 20,000 scholars (which are players that rent NFT assets to participate in play-to-earn gaming). Guild of Guardians It was reported in December 2021 that this game had sold out two tranches of its GOG tokens, which generated $5.3 million in funding. This funding raise was “oversubscribed by 82 times and reached 808,000, with more than 10,700 new token holders joining the Guild of Guardians ecosystem,” according to Pocket Gamer. The company has raised a total of $18.8 million so far for its game that is expected to launch on mobile in 2022. Illuvium is an autobattler game built on the Ethereum Blockchain that is also expected to launch in 2022. After being at around USD $80 per token a year ago, the company saw its value surge to $1,911.26 on Nov. 30, 2021. It is just one more example of the amazing growth that can occur when a company has a promising NFT gaming concept prior to its game ever launching. In light of all these exciting success stories, investors are now looking for the next big market breakout. They want to know what under-the-radar company can be the underdog who comes in and upsets all the top fighters to gain market share and send its profits soaring.
Digital Marketing Agency of Record: GloBull Technologies Inc., (“GloBull”).
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.. GloBull, has or expects to receive from Good Gamer Entertainment Inc. $15,500.00 for 30 DAYS days (22 BUSINESS DAYS).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not GloBull, its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by GloBull for this Article. GloBull was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. GloBull requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. GloBull, relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and GloBull, has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) GloBull, and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management’s expectations regarding Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements.
These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to:
(a) revenue generating potential with respect to Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s industry;
(b) market opportunity;
(c) Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s business plans and strategies;
(d) services that Good Gamer Entertainment Inc. intends to offer;
(e) Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s milestone projections and targets;
(f) Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications;
(g) Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and
(h) Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s expectations regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value.
Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about:
(a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s business plan;
(b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner;
(c) Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis;
(d) Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies;
(e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures;
(f) Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel;
(g) political and regulatory stability;
(h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms;
(i) changes in applicable legislation;
(j) stability in financial and capital markets; and
(k) expectations regarding the level of disruption as a result of CV-19.
Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance, or achievements of Good Gamer Entertainment Inc. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation:
(a) Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations;
(b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s business;
(c) the volatility of global capital markets;
(d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Good Gamer Entertainment Inc.’s business operations
(e) Good Gamer Entertainment Inc. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and
(f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Good Gamer Entertainment Inc. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Good Gamer Entertainment Inc. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency, or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Good Gamer Entertainment Inc. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Good Gamer Entertainment Inc. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Good Gamer Entertainment Inc. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Good Gamer Entertainment Inc. or such entities.
Caution: Microcap stocks are not suitable for everyone, and it’s important to carefully consider your own financial goals and risk tolerance before making any investment decisions. We recommend consulting a licensed investment professional.